vendredi 30 mars 2007

Tv journal 4(Fanny)

In this episode, there’s a strange killer who wants to kill every body who has power like me (Clark). These powers are activated by the meteorite rain that happened few years ago. The strange killer is named Van and he is against all the “freaks” (like he calls people with power) because his father was killed by one of these guys. When he tried to kill Lex, one of my friends, I succeeded to safe Lex’s life by stopping the gun’s bullets with my hand. It’s the way that Van discovered that I’m also one of the Freaks. He discovered the name of people who get power because he tampers a name list. This list was making by my friend Chloe who investigates to know who got power with this meteorite rain, so my name wasn’t on it. Anyway, when Van realizes that I lose my powers when I’m near Kryptonite, he decides to build kryptonite bullets. He almost succeeded to kill me but finally, after 2 tries, I got it and Van was arrested by the police.