vendredi 23 mars 2007

Tv journal 4, Karim Mahrady

To be Clark Kent, to have several specials capacities, in truth, to be invincible. If I would be this fantastic character, I would make a trip around the world while flying in order to help the whole population. I would fly from the banks in order to buy foods and water for poor people. I would use my speed in order to run on water. I would go in the depths of the ocean to see to see what there is really in the content. Also, with my capacities, I would go on other planets in order to know if there is another life. For me, Clark Kent does not use the totality of his capacities because it could make much more than help the life of his friends, it could travel in order to help the whole population…
Having an infinity of power like this man appears excellent to me. I would benefit from it to carry out my dreams, the most extraordinary dreams. I would be rich, with power and each one of my days, I would help the Third World and several other countries.
I have the abilities to help, I will benefit from it to do it. When we have the force to help our next, it is necessary to make all our possible in order to help it.
When we gives, all returns to us…
Finally, being Clark Kent would change the life of our planet…