vendredi 30 mars 2007

Tv journal 4(Amélie)

I decided to find a job, because I needed cash. I had to pay for my clothes, my gas and my school books. I had an interview with the boss of Fatso Burger. Before my interview, my parents helped me and gave me some advice to be prepared. After my interview, I was hired. I was very happy! My friends weren't hired after their interview at the same restaurant. However, I was bummed to discover that my first night on the job conflicts with a party Donna planed to throw at her house when her parents went out of town. I worked very hard. Donna asked me to do some activities with her, but I was obliged to refuse, because I worked at Fatso Burger. Finally, I decided to leave this job, because I had no time to do my homework. Also, I wanted to spend more time with my friends!