vendredi 9 février 2007

SmallVille(Fanny)


I saw the first episode of the third season of Smallville. Clark is Superman when he was a teenager. When the first episode begins, Clark left home since three months and he uses his power to steal money and do a lot of bad things. Clark is now a bad boy and his parents and his girlfriend don’t know where he is. For the moment, the action isn’t in Smallville but usually, it is. I choose this program because I have all the episodes on DVD so I can watch it when I want. This is perfect for me because my schedule is different all weeks. I don’t think I’ll learn something very important in this TV program because it’s an American TV program for teenager. There are no things to learn. I’ll certainly learn a lot of english because they speak well, not the street American english. Anyway, Clark’s parents are very worried about their son, but they can’t do anything because they know Clark’s powers and they think if Clark doesn’t come back it’s just because he doesn’t want to come back. Lana, Clark’s girlfriend, is so sad because she loves Clark but she doesn’t have any news from him since he disappeared. Another guy, Lex, had an accident and he is now lost in an island. He is alone but he is crazy and he thinks he is with a man named Louis and he kills him (in his head). Lex is a friend of Lana and probably of Clark too but I’m not sure. Every body thinks Lex is dead but at the end, a boat stops at the island and people find Lex. Something strange happens at the end too with Clark and his adoptive father. His father tries to find him but he enters in contact with Clark’s biologic father, who is an extraterrestrial I think, and he gives power to the adoptive father who has to use it to make Clark come back. Finally, he finds him and they fight.

2 commentaires:

weepet a dit…

Fanny : Smallvill
Question : In the first episode, how did Clark use his power?
Question : What happened at he end between Clark and his adoptive father?
Very interresting! People who have some supernatural powers have the choice to use them for the good of humanity or the contrary; that's a choice up to each one!

Mai Anh & Isabelle a dit…

Hello Fanny
I never see that show.Made a you a good resume about small ville but i don't understand the role play of Lex. This a good or a bad guys?
Why Clark does'nt tell to Lana that's he have misterious power?